Manage your subscription
Getting your order
Still have questions?
Commonly asked questions about picking up your subscription.
I’m out of town on fulfillment day. What are my options?
- Your friend or family member can pick up your order for you — no problem! When they arrive for pick up, just have them ask for the order under your name.
- Depending on the timing, you may be able to skip your order for the next month. Learn more here.
- Depending on the restaurant partner, you may be able to pick up your order on an alternate day. Contact us to discuss options.
Each Table22 partner has designated days when they fulfill their subscriptions (for example, the third Thursday of every month). This information is shared with you in the Welcome Email and confirmed in the monthly scheduling communications. In the scheduling communications, you will be invited to select a pick up slot. If the designated day doesn’t work for you, you can skip your order or contact us to discuss alternate options.
Absolutely! When they arrive at the restaurant, just let them know to ask for the order under your name.
Picking up on your scheduled day and time ensures you enjoy your goods when fresh and helps your restaurant with staffing and space constraints! Many restaurants don’t have physical space to store the goods long-term.
- If you need to pick up later in the day than your originally scheduled time, no problem! Check the restaurant’s open hours, and avoid coming by during a busy dinner service if possible.
- If you need to pick up after the designated date, contact us so we can figure out what your options are!
Please contact us to see what your options are! If you miss your scheduled pick up time and the restaurant cannot accommodate an alternative pickup, your order contents may be donated or disposed of. Kindly note that Table22 is not responsible for refunds for missed pick ups.